Sunday, April 5, 2009

CREATING MIRACLES IN YOUR NEW NOW



CREATING MIRACLES IN YOUR NEW NOW

for those who gaze upon these words

know that the time of

miracles being witnessed

is at hand…

the new is presenting itself

in mysterious ways…

allow yourself to witness them

in your own personal universe…

your “job” in this your new now

is to see all events as perfect…

then, by the very “power” of your blessing

you “will witness” my presence

within all things…

you must “look thru” that which you

think you see

and see “only me”

bless me

and I will show my Self

to you……mystery upon mystery…

those moments that you see as “love”

without distortion

would love a watering of gratitude…

also, my beloved

a sprinkle of love’s blessing

on all things that appear unlike love

was the very walk I took on this

your beloved planet earth…

remember my words often read yet

misunderstood….

“I AM MY FATHER ARE ONE”

you and the Source of all love

are ONE!!!!!!!!

this is true NOW!!!!

that very truth

is waiting for ~you~

to claim it for your self…

peace be with you this day

my heart overflows with radiant

colors and tones of heaven

that meld with your aura

as you read these words…

know it to be so…

~the voice of love ~

thru

denisa

deniseanew@aol. com


Response to What Denisa Wrote

Today i found myself evaluating the help
an apparent other tried to give
as worse than worthless.
Then i saw that what i thought was me
was mistaken
and guilt crept in to wash away the love
and gratitude i wished to have.
What foolish games i play.
What insanity.
My brother is myself and all he gives
is but an opportunity for me to recognize myself in him.
Only gratitude for any encounter is wanted.
Only love for any willingness to join is wanted.
I ask my brother/self for forgiveness
and release the sorrow and regret i feel
in not recognizing him as myself.
In deepest gratitude i thank him
for the dark recesses of my mind
i formally was unaware.
Now i send my blessing to what before
i evaluated as worthless.
michael


where is the truth

mirrored back to me

in this reality?

everywhere

if...

i have the eyes to see

and so i ask....

what is this truth i see everywhere?

the answer:

Love....

Love is born of gratitude

for all that appears before you

without questions or distinctions

Gratitude births the reality of Love

anne




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forgiveness comes from seeing the Christ in our brother. The light that is in Him is our light, which we rely upon. How can we not love Him? The darkness we see is in our own mind. It is our job to forgive so that we can than rise up to greet the person as he truly is, and so that we can free ourself from the bondage of illusion which we have unknowingly accepted.
OwlJulie