Sunday, June 29, 2008

where you abide now

Where You Abide Now

My sweet one, you abide now in “heaven,” whilst on earth…

You are simply a “choice,” that either keeps you in duality or living in heaven whilst on earth…

You are simply a change of thought…. For you now abide in “joy.”

Joy is knowing that only love is real and you are but love…

Pleasure comes and goes… Sadness comes and goes… Yet all of it is God.

Whilst in duality it appears a coming and going -- a playout of separation…

However, My beloved you now KNOW who you are…

To experience your reality<

walk in your joy, which is knowing that no matter what is coming or going…, behind it is only

Love’s presence…

Do this in remembrance of me.

For now you are my hands and my feet…

Extend this remembrance that you abide in “joy,”

{In “love”}

wherever and whenever you may appear to find yourself…

With this

I bid you adieu,

Jeshua thru denisa


i feel the truth

in these words you send today

affirming our holy communion as real for me

little time is spent in waiting for my loving manifestations to show

a cool wind each night
blows upon my countenance
the pool is warm
the air is lite
i live in eternal spring's delight
this is my life i choose to share with all
i offer this love to all
and so receive love's grace from all
without my call

for change of any form

michael


No comments: