Thursday, June 26, 2008

a second time

A Second Time

Once upon a time

I was brought to the top of the mountain

That looked out over the whole of creation…

I was asked to embrace this dream

To take responsibility for all…

To bring it within my very beingness

To OWN it….

I asked of love “how would one heal this dream”???

Silence…

Just a day to day journey of constant allowance

And surrender ensued

Now, I stand upon this mighty peak

Yet again…

This time I stand in my truth…

I AM

I look over this same valley of creation

Yet there is nothing there…

It is void, empty, still

I hear

Sweet one

Now, together as ONE

We will create a new dream

HEAVEN ON EARTH

Denisa for us all

and

how will the world
of duality end
but in a whimper
as i take my value
from it
it is no more
now
replaced by one
i now declare
as I AM "that"
a world of peace
a world of harmony
a world of mutuality
commingling with
I AM "that's me"
of all i see
and feel
and know as real

michael for us all

denisa and michael, thank you for the beautiful words to support the change

i passionately desire to embody.......a few additional words below.......

step by step

breath by breath

illusion dissipates

as Love

blossoms

where fear once lived

now daisies bloom

the heart

smiles

in

grateful thanks

for

blessed Truth

for

new vision

anne for us all

Anne

my heart leaps in joy
as your spirit joins in song
to sing along
with Jeshua energies

now it is not only
Jeshua ben joseph
and Jeshua as denisa
and Jeshua as michael
and Jeshua as janistara
but we add Jeshua as anne
and continue to invite all
to joyously answer the call
to declare the truth of our
blessed holy Oneship
as Son of the Father Creator
and One with him for all eternity

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe hi! I LIKE YOUR STORIES .....OH BRIGHT IGNITE IN THE HEART OF MAN ....JUST ONE FIRE....WELCOME TO THE RIVER DIVIDE :-) TRUST TIME OR WHY? NEITHER IS JUST BUT LOVE MUST BECOME US

Anonymous said...

HE IS HERE