Thursday, June 26, 2008

Rejoicing in my beauty

AS THE LEAF

I saw myself as the leaf

Of a grand oak tree…

There I abided

So green and cute am I

Yet, I would look around me

And see others who appear

So much grander than I

I would gaze at the branch

And say to myself

Oh, the branch holds all of these

Leaves of myself…

The branch is who I wish I could be

Then

I would gaze at the trunk

Oh, the trunk

IS the father of the branches

And leaves

And oh,

I wished I could have been birthed

As the trunk,

Seemingly so small as just the leaf

Yet, one day

A hummingbird landed on my self

It sat on me and felt so loved

That it fell asleep right there in

The arms of me

The leaf….

It could not have landed

On the trunk

For it would have not had

A soft green leaf to hold its essence…

It could not have slept on the trunk…

Well, it could have landed on the branch

And yet,It could not have slept and felt cuddled

On the branch…

So, it landed on me…

I AM just the leaf….

Ohhhhhhhhh,

Oooops,

I need to change my mind….

For I am as wondrous as the branch

I am as perfect as the trunk…

We are all one

Yet, I the leaf

Had a purpose

The hummingbird could not sing

Its song of gods praise

If I the leaf

Did not exist….

denisa of Jeshua energies

my lovely falling leaf

when the leaf falls
from the grand oak tree
and swayingly finds its way
to earth
i pick it up
and gaze into
its lovely autumn colors
and spines that
form its symmetry
of reds and oranges
and yellows
melding into my eyes
of hazel brown
this fallen leaf
is all the leafs
that ever were
or ever will be
time is stopped
space is gone
in my one glance
at this
my lovely fallen leaf

michael for us all



I am that, I am

J AN ISTARA Ackerman 5-17-2008

I Am That, I Am,

All IS...

I Am That, I AM

There is only

I AM THAT, I AM.

That is all that exists.

Different expressions of

I AM THAT, I AM.

And all rejoice in our beauty,

In our great light we are no longer a mirror reflection

But a living–light of our Creator;

OF ONENES.

1 comment:

OwlJulie said...

I AM that I AM!
I am the blue waters, I am the blue sea. I am the beauty in the trees.
I am peace. I am plenty. I am the wild dolphins.
I am joy AND I AM the fire. I am one with God. I have not gone apart. There are no words to express.
I am Love.
And THAT is the way It Is.