Thursday, June 26, 2008

denisa /Jeshua /michael commingling and singing of love

denisa /Jeshua /michael commingling and singing of love

denisa says:

"I AM" allowed a dream this morn…


I was sitting in a chair in a strange house

gazing out the windows…

Across the street were lines of homes

Yet the fog, deep and thick

Seemed to block my view

All I could see were the outlines

Of homes and trees…

As I was sitting in my chair a voice arose within me…

Why don’t you move your chair back?

"I AM" said…

Okay, I answered with delight, not knowing why, but trusting in this voice within...

All of a sudden, the sun started to shine and directly behind the homes;

a sight to behold…

There it was in front of me, a glorious ocean of lights.

Sparkling lights glowing off its surface

Oh, "I AM," thank you for this miracle

Thank you for sharing with me how I keep myself from seeing perfection...

All I had to do was listen to your voice and remember I am the observer

Of all things...

Then, "I AM" spoke to me once more

Ah, my sweet one, the ocean, the glorious colors and sound,

All of it is always here

Stand back, observe and KNOW All is perfect

Then, and only then, it will reveal its perfection to you...

Thank you, "I AM,"

~ DENISA ~

Beautiful!

i join you

in allowing

all the perfection

we are

to reveal itself to us.

as brilliant love,

michael

denisa replies:

Blessed Michael one with our heart:

i do not know

what these morning gems are for...

i do not know what any of this is for...

today i have landed on planet earth

with my angel wings

yet, i have no booklet to give me instructions

as to what to do now...

my old life has departed, i have come again

as the babe with no parents, or so it feels...

yet, i trust this voice with every fiber of my being

and i send these all to you in truth not knowing what

any of it is for...

with love,

denisa

michael continues:

our song of love

is sung in unison for all to hear
for all to join whenever the sounds
reverberate within them
this must be so for we are one
and love is all that is

michael



jeshua chimes in:

Denisa, YOU HAVE LANDED

You have landed as if a babe on planet earth…

You have let go of the dream that you created just for the experience of it…

Now, you feel as the small babe with wings

Yet, you feel you have no booklet of instructions to guide you on this your

New now….

I will give you the instructions from the booklet of your new sojourn as a human angel…

Here it is….

"You are now my hands and my feet…

Wherever I ask of you to extend love extend it…

You do this by asking me 'what is this moment for?'

Oh, you will hear my voice loud and clear…

Let go of all fear and do whatever you hear

Say it, be it, do it."

This is the smallest booklet of instructions you will ever come to learn…

Yet, trust me my sweet one there will be no other of the same VALUE to your soul

As this one……..

Trust in this, and ALL will be given unto you

The beloved….

JESHUA


michael responds:

I accept along with denisa

to see but love
to be but love
knowing that is all you ask
and it is all we need ever do
no fear in this
just trust

knowing

in what you ask
knowing it is all
and everything to us

michael

No comments: