Friday, June 27, 2008

another invitation

And now another invitation:

Swimming in Our Seamless Sea of Loving Synchronicity

I have a very dear friend who was a guidance counselor in a school where I was the school psychologist. We often knew what was going on with the other without being in physical proximity. I would often come to school and tell her about a dream I had in which she was prominent. The feelings of the figure in my dream were the feelings she was having at the same time I was dreaming. It is now some 15 years since I retired and moved many miles from her. We still talk occasionally on the phone. Just the other day, after coming off a cruise on which I had no cell phone capability, I checked my phone and her name came up indicating that she was trying to contact me. I called her. She said she had wanted to contact me because her husband was in the hospital and she wanted me to pray for him. But she said she had not called me and had not left the message on my phone. This is an experience that I am saying we can call touching in the 'Sea of Synchronicity. ' I contend that we all have these experiences or similar ones. Have you had similar experiences?

You may have met someone knowing that you already knew them, they just seem so familiar to you. Maybe you had a dream about someone. When you told them about it they confirmed that it was an accurate representation of their feelings or thoughts. Maybe you and another have had the same thought at the same time. Often I feel very close to a writer or musician or artist, knowing that the source from which they are creating is shared by me. Have you ever experienced this? These are examples of synchronicity. It’s as if we exist in a sea in which we can randomly connect with other beings while knowing that the connection is not random because the occurrence has meaning for us and them.

Synchronicity, the same thought or feeling occurring to more than one person, often at the same time, is evidence of non-dualistic, non-localized communication operating in our separatist dualistic world. Recognizing and acknowledging these experiences is a step toward experiencing a pervasive presence which is non-dualistic and non-localized and which connects apparent separate beings in our world. It recognizes a spiritual connection between apparently material individual forms. Synchronicity collapses the space between subject and object.

I contend that synchronization is present everywhere all the time and comes from out of time and out of space as we know time and space. We often pass it off as coincidence or luck. The intention of this book is to show how spontaneous synchronization of writing demonstrates the real presence of this non-dualistic, non-local, spiritual presence in us all.

Here, I am calling this Jeshua energies. I further contend that it is noticed more frequently as we are willing to allow the “Heart of Love” to operate within us freely without attempting to control our world. Some call this “being in the flow.” Some call this "allowing." This can only happen while not attempting to control life’s force or direction. Are you willing to let it happen? If so, join us here in love’s expressions of the good, the holy and the beautiful.

i come to you with heart

a heart that feels a tug, a pull
a pushing to express its love
with all and each
it can not lead
it can not follow
but spin and whirl
in drenching light
with outstretched beams
searching all about
to know
where heart must go
to play with rainbows
dancing
in the evening sky

michael offered to all for us all

1 comment:

OwlJulie said...

I love the poem. Thanks. Here is mine

In the rainbows
I see your Face
delivering light
suspended in the night sky.

I see you there

watching me, loving me.
wanting me to dance, to sway-
to join in the dancing of the forest creatures.