Tuesday, June 30, 2009

WE ARE THE INNOCENT CHILD

WE ARE THE INNOCENT CHILD

In these recent days, we have witnessed the passing of some

grand ones who gifted us with their presence here in our

temporary thought of separation…

The passing of Michael Jackson brought much to our continued

journey into oneness…….our ascension process was heightened

by the love… the heart… the passing of this sweet soul…

Michael was a clean and clear example of the innocent child…

He spoke of it often……..he loved the child like qualities that he

knew were in truth the only “true reality” that exists here in this plane…

On the day of his passing, I was watching television and a helicopter

camera was allowing me to look down at the hospital where all

the people were gathered…

On the ground in front of the hospital there were 3 perfect circles

and then a 4th smaller one in front of them…

Now, the “world” would tell me that this was simply a helicopter

landing pad…….

Yet, I knew it was a message for me to share with the world, and so

I asked love to show itself to me in this symbol that was now in

my awareness…

I asked and love answered…

“You, can see this as the “ world” would see this moment, or you

can see it with the one eye, the eye of love….

Michaels passing is a symbol of the ‘INNOCENT CHILD COMING HOME”

YOU ARE ALL THE INNOCENT CHILD….

ALLOW him to be a grand messenger of the completed circle

within each of you……that symbol itself where in truth you find

yourself to be…….home with ME…

yes, you are home now…..it is simply your belief that you are not

that veils this truth…”

Michael was and is an innocent extension of love…

The world wanted to put a perception on him of wacko, weird,

different……(I hear jeshua say…the world did not always see him as that which he is… as the world saw me as different…..oh, many stones

were thrown at me)

He is a sparkling gift that brought dance, innocence, music, love

kindness, compassion and JOY to many…

As always, the grandest of lights will attract to it the largest

appearances of darkness so they can be embraced…transmuted…

healed…

This one (Michael) has many gifts of healing for your soul if you would but allow it…

Many danced and sang in the streets all over the world,

thus raising the vibration of the whole of creation on the day

of his passing………..yes, he was and is in service to love….

as all are……

Yes, this is my message……..beautiful indeed…..

We are being asked once again to see with the eye of love….

My sweet hearts… to judge any aspect of my self is to bring myself an

experience of one whom I think I could judge…..

It is time to take responsibility for our world by healing our thoughts…

Yes, our thoughts bring us much pain if we allow ourselves to look

at the world simply through our two earth eyes….

That view is the illusion…..

It is time for us to look at all things within the singular eye of love…

This is more important than feeding a million children…

The only reason we have hungry children is because we project

our belief in lack onto the world……it therefore is our very thoughts

that create this reality in the first place……..

it begins WITHIN US…

It is time to heal once and for all our holy minds by retraining them

to see only love in all moments……

This is the way…………this is the door that begs you to walk inside of

it……..it is the door that leads you into the kingdom eternally…

it is the door labeled…….SELF LOVE…..

self love involves living within the kingdom loving ALL OF YOUR SELF…

EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS YOU…….. AND YOU ARE BUT LOVE….

So the question is within the kingdom, for yes, we are home now….

the question is….”who can I love today”

What part of me is in need of my love this moment……

What aspect of myself is in need of my “self love”???

With that thought, we enter the eternal kingdom where service

to love is the only choice……it is the choice less choice….

that which our brother Jeshua taught us to embody…….

peace and love to all my brothers and sisters

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com


No comments: