Friday, June 12, 2009

Ha! Ha! Ha!

Ha! Ha! Ha!

I laugh at that part of my mind
which thinks it is apart from everything.
A foolish imagining.
A mask I put upon the face of Christ.
A childish joke to tell myself.
A whiff of smoke so soon
dissipated into the invisible air.
No more fooled by its insistence
that it is real
i turn my attention to the creating part of me
which now i know is all of me and allthatis.

michael



"This world of idols a veil across the face of Christ, because its
purpose is to separate your brother from yourself. A dark and fearful
purpose, yet a thought without the power to change one blade of grass from
something living to a sign of death. Its form is nowhere, for its source
abides within your mind where God abideth not. Where is this place where
what is everywhere has been excluded and been kept apart? What hand could be
held up to block God's way? Whose voice could make demand He enter not? The
"more-than-everythi ng" is not a thing to make you tremble and to quail in
fear. Christ's enemy is nowhere. He can take no form in which he ever will
be real." (T-29.VIII.4)

1 comment:

jeshua energies said...

since I AM within all things
what thoughts would i choose
to think...


denisa