Saturday, June 20, 2009

~ THERE "IS" ~

~ THERE "IS" ~
there is only ' I AM'
even whilst you have believed yourself
to be in duality
there is only I AM...
even there...
where else could you be???
where else could I be
but with you always...
all that you see is I AM...
all else
is a projection of a belief
held within your holy mind
that is "false"
you are the creator of your experience
and you are simply and only
energy....
the energy of "love itself"
in motion
meeting your Self
within each and every moment...
your Self
my beloved
is
I AM....
there is only
YOU
here...
you are the essence of love itself
within and including
all that you see...
love yourself
for ME
remember ME
I AM
the true love
that you are...
only see ME IN ALL MOMENTS...
retrain your mind
to see with the singular eye...
that eye which sees
only itself...
ME
by that choice
and "that choice alone"
you will experience
home is here now...
you have never left....
I AM the voice of love...
denisa

No comments: