Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Lesson XI an attitude of gratitude

Lesson XI

Gratitude is based on allowing and trusting that all is unfolding for the benefit of your Fullest Self. This is the Self that was created as the Son of the Father Creator to share in the full life of the Father. An attitude of gratitude supports the bridge that takes your small self back to the consciousness of this fullness.

GRATITUDE

Oh, yes my sweet ones, another way to express this thought is

GREAT ATTITUDE OF TRUST.

Gratitude is what you must cultivate as you choose your souls journey home.

The choice has been made, the end is certain and of that, you must TRUST.

As you cultivate the seed of TRUST, you will come to know that every moment is one in which to feel gratitude.

You will come to know all your NOW Moments are coming directly from Your Fullest Self.

They are being delivered to you like dinner at your finest restaurant.

Every moment is to be cherished, allowed, savored and it is for you to know that all is miraculous.

It is LOVE itself that now lives your life.

This is the mother of all miracles.

Gratitude is another way of saying to this unseen ONE that all is well no matter how it appears.

It is acknowledging that every moment you are now experiencing will be allowed, because you know, it is your way home to your very nature.

Gratitude needs to be cultivated like a garden.

It is a seed that brings the most beautiful flowers of your very self into full bloom.

When things you think you need and want are not present for you, still, my sweet one, gratitude is to be called forth.

You may be looking at your driveway that at this very NOW moment seems to have no vehicle to carry you where you wish to go.

How did that happen?

Why is this so?

Gratitude, my sweet ones, just say, “I don’t know why this is so but I am grateful for it.”

It is my way home and I trust and know that all is well, therefore, I am grateful for it.

This GREAT ATTIDUDE

will bring you gifts beyond your earthly ideas of gifting, for the gifts I bring to you are not of this world.

I, your Fullest Self, bring gifts of the “Real World.” and I promise you they will show themselves to you, even in your smallest state.

Be grateful for all that you see.

Know that gratitude supports the bridge home.

That bridge was created in the very moment you had a thought of creating separate from the ONE, the FULL SELF.

Nurture your seed of gratitude.

Water it with the thoughts of trust.

Feed it with the mind of KNOWING.

When you notice it starting to bloom, look at it with loving eyes.

Those eyes are the very windows of your soul and they are saying to you

ALL IS GOOD

I AM LOVED BEYOND MEASURE

I AM HERE FOR A PURPOSE

I AM LOVED

I AM LOVING

I AM LOVABLE

FOREVER!

I AM that ONE, your FULLEST SELF, birthed before the thought of time and space.

I AM the sky.

I AM the stars in the sky.

I AM the very breath that I breathe.

I AM all of it!

Of that, my sweet souls, you can be certain for it has always been so!

THIRTY DAYS

CHOOSE GRATITUDE

supported by your allowing and trusting,

PEACE BE WITH YOU ALWAYS,

THE VOICE FOR LOVE, YOUR FULLEST SELF


No comments: