Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Response to My Pinning

Dear Denisa,

Your beautiful song seems a response to my pinning!

Self Identity

so confining
leaves my soul
in utter pining
a longing to join
with you and all
as i know we were
before my fall
into the depths
of identity's walls
of dreams and
foolish make believes

michael

Denisa wrote:

I SING

I AM the song that plays at dawn

I AM the nightingale that sings the song…

I AM the love that yearns to be heard

Thru the song of the birds…
I AM the wind…
I AM the touch that caresses your cheek

As the wind sweeps gently bye on

A cool spring day
I AM the love that awaits with perfect patience

Your remembrance of that which I AM
I AM the daisy that brings a smile to your face

As you saunter bye
I AM the smile

I AM the joy you feel as you witness

Its loveliness
I AM the tear that springs forth

From the newborn babe
I AM the babe

I AM its sweet smell...
the tenderness you feel

As you savor its sweetness
I AM that which you are…
Simply waiting

Simply loving

Quietly, patiently

For you

To re-member ME
YES, you are my beloved…
~the voice of love~
thru
denisa


No comments: