Wednesday, May 13, 2009

BELIEFS CREATE EXPERIENCE

BELIEFS CREATE EXPERIENCE

Jeshua speaks to us often of taking responsibility

for all that we experience…

notice the word “experience”…

we are grand creators of experience…

love itself is experiencing itself

thru our earth vehicle…

we are simply an extension of love’s presence

here in this “world” we find ourselves to be in…

yet the grander or fuller self of each of us

is bringing forth each now moment

as a direct result of

that which we “believe” to be true…

it is our beliefs that create our experience…

I had an experience yesterday where i

experienced the depths of hell by not taking

responsibility for a mirror that was reflecting

unworthiness…

so, last night I was taken deeply into a state

where a large tree with a huge root system

was being pulled up…

at the very bottom of the soil under the final root

that was uplifted their was a tiny, tiny

little seed…

it was named “unworthiness”…

I have been purposely playing a tape

called I AM WORTHY…

as stated in the lessons in the bridge to home

all unlike claiming my worthiness

is being brought up for me to witness

so I can see choices I have made that

bring me the “experience” that I have

still held deep within the corners

of my mind…

yet, underneath this little seed named “unworthiness”

was one more tiny seed…

there it was, so small and yet in much

need of the waters of my love…

this seed was named

I AM LOVED….

yes, even the experience of unworthiness

was brought forth from the tiny seed

of love…

simply love itself showing me

how I have not valued myself…

liken to a movie

I had experiences lined up for me

to show me how this seed of unworthiness

was still somewhat present

and all I need to was embrace the appearance…

for even the appearance was contained

within the tiny seed of love..

yes, we are the creators of our experience

yes, when we take responsibility for all

of our experience

we come to Self Realization

it is time to own our power to create

by owning our worthiness and our value…

by knowing we are but love

so that love itself, the fullest self

can experience the truth of itself

once again…

this is our purpose…

I choose this day to choose to love my self

so deeply

that all I will experience will be my

perfect reflection…

undistorted…

in full-view…

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com


The Seed of Loneliness

I also have been bringing
up seeds that appear as non-love...
one is the seed of loneliness
a feeling i see coming from my belief
that only i exist
the truth of which may be so
but the little i
would have me believe
that this sets me alone...
apart from everyone and everything...
only my belief in separation
could bring this experience to me...
changing my belief will not work
but allowing this belief to come to light
and letting it dissipate into
the foolishness and insanity
from whence it came
allows the truth of my Fullest Self
to joyously emerge and blossom
in the brightness of the day

michael

No comments: