Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Co-Motion

Co-Motion

must i not experience co-motion
to move from duality's now
to the new NOW of Oneness
must i not experience co-motion
to move from my loneliness
to my allness with my Source
must i not experience co-motion
to release the thoughts of separation
that have imprisoned me in pain and suffering
and must i not experience co-motion
to awaken to the joy of life creating joy for all
must i not choose this
and with it allow
the co-motion to ensue

of course i must

michael for us all



CO-MO-TION

greetings unto you beloved

and “wholly” friends…

I come again this day to speak to

you of the coming co-mo-tion….

to assure you

that is all in divine order…

co-motion speaks to you of motion

and the “co” of the word signifies

that you are not alone…

you are never alone my heart of hearts…

I AM with you always…

this coming mo-tion may appear as chaos

disorder, rapidly changing events

yet they are all serving a divine purpose…

the at-one-ment

the realization of the ONE

that you all are…

during these times of great change

I would ask of you to remember

that you are your own personal universe…

yes, there will be much you could focus

on in your daily lives on television and

in the news that could distract you

from the truth

yet I come to ask of you again

to have compassion for what you may witness

but to stay in your own peace-filled center…

as you stay in peace

it radiates out into the ONE MIND
that which you are…

when you re-act to what “is”

you are literally stating that

all is not in divine order…

that love is not in charge of the

upliftment of this universe…

yes, this universe, all universes

are rising in their frequency at this time…

you are each a un-i-verse

unto itself….

it is a wonderful dance

if you would but allow it…

so, I come this day to remind you

that you are love

to remind you that you are loved…

you have all come here at this time

for this grand celebration of love…

come within your heart and speak

with me often, many times a day…

remember that love is the writer

of this song

and that all are playing their perfect note…

yes, all are playing their perfect note…

simply see the world you know

as a violin with many strings….

each string is singing its perfect part…

some of the strings are being willingly replaced

by strings that play a higher note of sound…

allow it to be so…

all is well with each and every

string that makes up this perfect violin…

even the violin itself

is moving higher in frequency

and some strings will choose to play

a note somewhere else…

others will choose to raise their note

along with the violin…

all is perfect…

I love you beyond imaginings…

know this to be so

simply knock on my door

and I will open it

I have waited eons for your knock…

simply ring the bell

and I will answer…

peace be with you always…

I AM the voice of love

thru

denisa

deniseanew@aol.com

No comments: