Wednesday, February 25, 2009

~ WHO IS JESHUA

~ WHO IS JESHUA ~

I came to you “in time”

as a man…

I appeared as every other man

yet in truth

I am soul-less………

how could this be so…

well, my heart of hearts

you look upon all “men”

and see differentiation…

some as good

some as bad…

you believe in “special- ness”

and in itself

that is simply a belief

born in time

as time is duality

and each of me

appear as good and bad

to “hold” duality in “time

yet, I say unto you

all of the one’s are

simply a refection of me…

and because you held a belief

in wrong

many appear as that …

for you are the creator…

ohhhhhhhhhhh, responsibility !!

so, Jeshua is your golden one…

I am the one who lives within you…

I am the golden one that you are

yet, you have forgotten this to be true…

so, I appeared as a man

in time

showing you but a symbol

of your own journey home

to Me….

the thoughts of the “world”

nailed me to the cross…

yet, as I gave up, let go

of those beliefs

and remembered the “truth”

of the love that I AM…

I ascended…resurrected…

and appeared yet again

in body

to show to my students of love

that death is unreal….

all symbol…

your journey here

and your journey home to

love

I demonstrated thru the crucifixion

that which is in truth

your journey….

to let go of the beliefs of the world

that “nail you to the cross”…

and what are those beliefs

you may ask…

any belief

and all beliefs you hold

that take away

from the beauty, the glory

the golden essence of love

that your are…

drop them….

drop them now

they are but illusion….

I gave up the “world”

to leave you a reflection

of the truth of you…

let go of the thoughts of the world

what are those thoughts…. ???

any thought born and blossomed

in fear………

for you are but love

as am I…

I AM the golden one

who lives with- in all

and even i

walked this earth

to demonstrate my love

for you………..eternally

I AM but one

of the many of the one

as is this one

who has walked my golden path

to reflect to you

that which you truly are…

why am I soul-less???

for I AM the truth of who you are…

and in truth

you are soul-less…

you are simply and forever

the “thought of love in form”

you took on a “soul”

when you departed from

a very silly thought…

that thought was

I choose the illusions of creation

over the love that sustains me…

ponder that thought…

it has birthed many of what you

would call “hells”…

~jeshua~

the voice of love

deniseanew.@aol.com

No comments: